If you can individualise an event you can make it special. Our coordinated collection gives you total freedom to design any ambience you want. It provides a rich palette of sizes, looks and eco-conscious materials for all budgets. Unlike with linen, you can order ad hoc and ensure perfect folds, colours and hygiene. A big advantage, particularly when it’s a party time of year.
The Hallmarks of a Great Restaurant
- An individual, personal mood
- Consistent quality
- Minimized waste and maximized profitability
- Relaxed staff with more time to spend on guests
- A powerful reputation
This year’s lifestyle trends reflect the growing desire for good design, innovative thinking, environmental care, authenticity and slowing things down. With Origin of Life we feel the need to embrace nature; Casablanca to Savannah is all about enjoying life at a slower pace and bonding with the wild; Cuban Summer celebrates the island’s special energy; and Retro Florals takes us on a cosy back in time.
The Psychology of Colour
- Intuition: Making a decision about colour is 95% intuitive and emotional, and only 5% rational.
- Experience: 75% of human experience is filtered through our eyes, making colour a very important ingredient in life.
- Judgement: Up to 90% of snap judgement made about products can be based on colour alone.
- Acceptance: Psychologists suggest that colour impression accounts for 60% of the acceptance or rejection of a product or service.
#1 – Set the Date
Get the feel for the preferred date from your colleagues. Typically, Thursdays or Fridays are the bet to ensure that people are still productive earlier in the week. Choose the date preferred by the majority and send out email or SMS reminders to all.
To set up for a Luncheon, you will need:
Depending on the occasion, location and mood, different candle holders will be required. Here are a few candle holders and a description of their best usage.